Attention! IT & Business College at Ala-Too International University announces ONLINE EXAMS for admission of applicants for 2020-2021.
On May 15 2020 year will be an online exam in mathematics ,
May 16, 2020 in ENGLISH .
FOR PARTICIPATION FILL IN THE FORM
Admission of applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year in the ACT
Admission of applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year in the secondary educational institution of higher educational institutions will be held in an online format. To pass the online exams for admission to the secondary educational institution, the applicant must pay attention to the following points:
- Choice of profession:
- Economics and accounting (accountant);
- Marketing (marketer);
- Computer systems and complexes (technician);
- Design (computer graphic) (designer);
- Software for computers and automated systems (technician-programmer);
- Jurisprudence (lawyer).
- Registration for the exam
- Online registration for the exam (link)
- Login system, login and passwords are sent to the applicant’s personal number.
- Examination Content
The exam consists of two parts: 50 questions in English, 25 questions in mathematics, in the form of tests and classics.
- reading comprehension
- Date of examination
Online exams will be held:
- May 15, 2020 from 10:00 to 18:00 (time for an exam is 60 minutes), in the subject MATH;
- May 16, 2020 from 10:00 to 18:00 (exam time 60 minutes), in ENGLISH.
- The applicant should have only access to the Internet, a laptop / smartphone and self-confidence.
- The results of exams passed by the applicant will be sent to his personal number. Within 3-5 days.
- If you have not scored enough points during online testing, you have an additional opportunity to pass the exam again in the month of July 2020.