The goal of the program is to provide education for highly qualified specialists with deep knowledge in accounting, analysis and audit of enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership that can solve the following professional tasks: organizing and keeping accounting in organizations of different profiles using new technologies and systems , Analysis, evaluation, management, planning and forecasting of organizations' finances; Accounting, statistical and analytical support of specialists and departments of enterprises and organizations; Organization of timely provision of statistical and accounting reports; Organization and implementation of measures for internal and external audit of the activities of organizations.
In the process of education, students take on the following practical and theoretical skills that allow them to effectively keep accounting:
• Analytical method of accounting, which consists in the control and management of all material assets, cash flow on the company's accounts, payments on the tax return and other state fees charged to the budgets of the district and city.
• Economic accounting is the management and control of the movement of fixed assets of the enterprise, tangible assets, cash, as well as the accounting of expenditure statements on the sale of goods or services.
• Financial and control records. The main task of this account is the implementation of audits on documents accompanied by the execution of financial transactions of the controlled enterprise.
Important academic subjects
Accounting | Fundamentals of Management | Audit | Taxes and taxation | Business Economics | Statistics | Finance, money circulation and credit | Banking business | Foreign economic activity | Management Accounting | Securities transactions | Theory of Economic Analysis | Financial and business performance analysis
Our graduate will learn the skills:
• Keep the accounting records of the organization's assets
• Process primary accounting documents
• Keep a record of cash, make out cash and cash documents
• Develop a work plan for organization's accounts
• Generate accounting entries for the accounting of property of the organization
• Prepare for the inventory and verify the compliance of the inventory data with the accounting data; Take part in the inventory of property
• Carry out calculations for budgetary and extra-budgetary funds
• Generate accounting entries for the calculation and transfer of taxes and fees to budgets
• To issue payment documents for the transfer of taxes and fees to the budget and control their passage through cash management banking operations
• To form accounting entries for the calculation and transfer of insurance fees to extra-budgetary funds
• Draw up financial statements
• Draw up tax returns on taxes and duties to the budget
• Monitor and analyze information about the organization's assets and financial position, its paying capacity and profitability
• Organize tax accounting
• Develop and complete primary accounting documents and tax accounting registers
• Define the tax base for the calculation of taxes and fees
• Apply tax breaks in the taxation system used in calculating the amount of taxes and fees
• Carry out tax planning for the organization
Assistant accountant | Accountant | Chief Accountant | Archivist | Clerk | Cashier | Tax consultant | Financial Analyst | Leading specialist of the department | Investment consultant | Financial Controller | Trading insurance agent.